USB Sim Card Reader
Just how fragile is your data? Every
contact you know and every text you've received is stored on a scarily
fragile and tiny SIM card in your mobile. The USB SIM Card Reader is a
natty little widget that has a clever way of protecting us from our
dependence on the electronic world. Losing your mobile, or worse having
it swiped, is annoying enough, but loosing all your contacts can be
downright catastrophic. The USB SIM Card Reader is a blistering simple
to use gizmo that gives you peace of mind.
It comes with software that enables you to back-up all the info on
your SIM card to your PC, ensuring that you always have a synchronized
copy of all your contacts.
The software allows you to add and edit all your contacts, manage your
passwords, edit your pin, archive any special text messages you want to
keep and sort all your records. Any changes you make either on your
phone, or on your PC address book, will automatically be updated the
next time you pop the USB SIM Card Reader (loaded with your SIM
obviously) into your USB port. Whatever happens to your phone or SIM,
you can now rest secure in the knowledge that your contacts are safe.
- USB SIM card reader and phonebook.
- Copy your SIM card to your computer for easy editing, transferring of information and safekeeping.
- PC address book included.
- Back up several SIM cards to one location.
- Load information from your PC to your SIM card.
- Information back-up includes passwords, address book and SMS messages.
- USB 1.1 interface of fast reading/uploading.
- No batteries needed reader draws power from the USB connection.
- System Requirements (PC only): Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP.
- USB SIM card reader.
- CD-ROM driver.
- User Manual.
- Size: 6 x 2.5 x 1.2cm
Please note: 3G mobile phones are not supported by this product.